Workforce Matters formed an Advisory Committee to support the Fund for Workforce Equity. The Advisory Committee is comprised of funders that contribute at least $25,000/year to the Fund and stakeholders representing workers, learners, workforce organizations, and other field partners. Stakeholders will receive honoraria for participating. Roles of Advisory Committee include:
- Assist with the development of the Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Assist with the development of the overall strategy, priorities, learning goals, and direction of the fund.
- Assist with fund outreach and recruitment (both of funders and potential applicants/grantees, as applicable).
- Assist with the identification of technical assistance resources.
- Optionally, participate on the Selection Committee, a subset of funders and stakeholders from the Advisory Committee that will work over the summer of 2022 to review and recommend a grant docket for approval by the Workforce Matters Steering Committee.
Advisory Committee Members
Heidi Alcock, McGregor Fund
Cathy Belk, Deaconess Foundation
Crystal Bridgeman, Siemens Foundation
Miguel Cambray, JPMorgan Chase
Amanda Cage, National Fund for Workforce Solutions
Alex Camardelle, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
Elizabeth Cheung, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
Patti Constantakis, walmart.org
Lauren Crain, WES Mariam Assefa Fund
Shakira Munden, American Institutes for Research
Susan Dundon, Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation
Allison Gerber, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Todd Greene, WorkRise and Urban Institute
Tuquan Harrison, The James Irvine Foundation
Marci Hunn, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
Dr. Lauren N. King, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Loh-Sze Leung, Workforce Matters
LaShana Lewis, L.M. Lewis Consulting
Clair Minson, Sandra Grace LLC
Michael Morris, Strada Education Network
Talia Nagar, Tipping Point Community
Sarah Oldmixon, Workforce Matters
Ian Record, Ian Record Consulting
Vanessa Rivera, Solon E. Summerfield Foundation
Luis Sandoval, Building Skills Partnership
Kim Tabari, USC Equity Research Institute
Emily Timm, Workers Defense Project
Hannah Lee, Cognizant Foundation
Kirstin Yeado, Ascendium Education Group