2022 Request for Proposals
The 2022 Grant Application cycle is now closed.
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive future updates.
Questions? Please reach out to FWE@workforce-matters.org
The Fund for Workforce Equity 2022 Application Cycle is now closed.
The Fund for Workforce Equity anticipates that approximately $1,000,000 will be awarded to support organizations in implementing initiatives that center workers and learners of color in designing or implementing workforce policies and programs.
The Fund will provide flexible resources and support to workforce development organizations seeking to pilot, adopt, and learn from new strategies as well as innovate on or extend existing strategies that:
- Authentically respect, value, honor, and compensate workers, learners, and job candidates for the skills and perspectives that they bring to designing and implementing workforce programs and policies; and
- Invest in creating spaces for People of Color to exercise their power and agency in developing and implementing workforce programs and policies.
In addition, the Fund for Workforce Equity will support the following strategies:
- A Learning Community for grantees to share promising practices and lessons learned.
- Technical Assistance that provides grantees access to expertise and resources on human-centered design and other best practices for elevating worker and learner voice.
- Evaluation and Learning efforts that shares lessons from the initiative with grantees and the broader workforce field, and that supports funders in disseminating and investing in promising practices among their grantees.
Please review the Request for Proposals (RFP) for additional information about the 2022 cycle.
Submit all inquiries to FWE@workforce-matters.org.